walang kwenta (no point)

i haven't had time to blog, which for internet-spawn-me is actually equivalent to breathing.



the past two weeks have been a whirlwind of errands & festivities & (un)familiar faces & this trip, by far, is the most hectic i've had of all my vacations.

a complete lack of time for the gym coupled with incessant eating has made me resemble a certain grey mammal with large ears & a trunk. gatherings & the abundance of families are big hindrances to frustrated anorexics.

anyway, just generating a little bustle. i'll be back to spam this space with a plethora of pictures WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT.

i leave in 2 days, bah.

oh, neil - thank for your early birthday present. a very sweet gesture.

5 comments:

  1. I'm glad that U liked the drawings. I hope that U got all 9 of them & that I didn't accidentally hit send too soon. I don't mind if U resemble an Elephant. They're my favorite type of Animal :-)

    I told U my elephant ride story already. later

     
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.  
  3. You look gorgeous.

     
  4. Those big grey mammals are best not mentioned. Especially when they're in the room!

     
  5. that's a good shot. a sort of knowing glance..